Trauma Informed Care Series (3 CEUs- 3 hours)
This series of courses will explore the topic of emotional and psychological trauma and how to provide caring, compassionate, and empathetic services that are trauma informed. Traumatic experiences can impact and alter an individual’s perception of themselves, their world, and the people around them. It can disrupt the victim’s biological, cognitive, and emotional functioning as well as their identity, relationships, and social interactions. In this course, you will learn about several principles and tenets of Trauma Informed Care. You will be challenged and inspired to provide the best care possible to those who have been affected by the ravages of traumatic experiences.
This course is approved by the following governing boards & organizations:
- CA Board of Registered Nursing: CA Provider # CEP 15849
- District of Columbia Board of Nursing: CE Provider #50-14108
- California Board of Vocational Nursing Provider # V10810
- Psychiatric Technicians Provider # V10806
Wondering how you can take this course?
It's important to note that we cannot track your online course progress unless you login using your account information. You need to login before we can let you proceed with this online course
You can login using your email and password that you have registered with or have received from your agency manager.
Login to access this course
- Trauma Informed Care Series
- Trauma Informed Care Series Chapter 1
- Final exam:Final Exam Trauma Informed Care Series